Outer Banks Real Estate Marketing Plan
- Present your home on our company web site, www.villagerealtyobx.com and my website www.obxbeachliving.com
- Present your home on Realtor.com as a featured property with a link to an enhanced listing detail and virtual tour.
- Selected major nationally known websites such as Wall Street Journal’s Real EstatesJournal.com, Real EstateNYTimes.com, backpage.com, craigslist, edgeio.com, Google Base, HotPads.com, LiveDeal.com, Oodle.com, Propsmart.com, zillow.com, truilla.com and more.
- Solicit immediate post viewing feedback from agents and communicate responses to you.
- Targeted e-mail campaign with full color pictures sent out to all active real estate agents AND complete Keller Williams database of 20,000 prospective buyers complete with links to our additional internet marketing tools
- Prepare detailed color features brochure and make available to all agents, prospects and direct mail
- North Beach Sun (quarterly publication) classified ad.
- Featured in agent’s newsletter which is distributed quarterly to over 500 investors.
- Mail out 500 “Just Listed!” postcards to property owners in the area within 3 days of the listing.
- Schedule viewing of property for Keller Williams agents
- Arrange showings and previews for other agents
- Contact you regularly with verbal progress reports
- Finalize sales contract
- Track and confirm that all contract contingencies are completed as per contract
- Assist you in working through home inspection issues, getting estimates for repairs, and arranging for work to be done when necessary
- Submit pertinent information to closing attorney
- Finalize the closing